Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Cracked.com on Game of Thrones

Discussion of all aspects of the TV show - the faltering novelization, the comics, the art, the new canon, the games, etc.

Cracked.com on Game of Thrones

Postby Phreestyle » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 am

There's a new article on Cracked.com regarding GOT. 4 Problems With Living in the 'Game of Thrones' Universe

Daniel O'Brien rips the TV series. The comments on the article are kind of interesting too.

Link
Phreestyle
Owner of "It"

Re: Cracked.com on Game of Thrones

Postby weniusa » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:34 am

In typical cracked fashion the author exagerates and distorts reality a little bit, buuuut, the result is really funny.

"Well, I'm against treason, and I'm also against judging a book by its cover, and I'm ALSO against murdering children ... but seriously, look at that fucking kid. Again, I'm not an advocate of harming children, but if there's any kid in the world who, at face value, was clearly evil, it's that kid, right there. Lord Children of the Corn, His Holiness of the Aryan Brotherhood, or whatever."

LOL
"How can you measure thinking? You can count the tables a carpenter makes, but what kind of rule could measure the amount of thought necessary to define the essence of tableosity?"
weniusa
Lean Mean Detracting Machine

Postby winteriscomingbitch » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Daniel O'Brien is my fave and has an all-access VIP pass to my vagina.
"I'm going to steal the Declaration of Independence." - Nicolas Cage
winteriscomingbitch
Nefarious Nipple Tweaker

Postby JapieQ » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 pm

That article is fucking hilarious, what is even more fantastic is how insulted all the fanboys/fangirls are. Why the fuck do they have to take themselves so serious?
"I would happily vote for a satisfactory TV-ending and no further books. It would be the end of George skullfucking the brains out of his own story. That shit is just tragic to witness."

- UnGregorian_Chanting
JapieQ
Emperor Of Detraction

Highscores: 1

Postby Rex » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

I generally don't like their articles that are written in a "story" manner, so I won't comment on this one.
Jetboi!: I had to drop a Deuces Down and went Inside Straight to the toilet but ended up with a Busted Flush.
Rex
Dinosaur Jr.

Postby Dolan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 pm

winteriscomingbitch wrote:Daniel O'Brien is my fave and has an all-access VIP pass to my vagina.

omg thats so unfair!! :tongue:

:mrgreen:
Karsa stole my bike
Dolan
Gnarly Grizzled GRRuMbler

Return to HBO's "Game Of Thrones"