Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Where to post when you dont know where to post.

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Mojo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:59 am

My cat just took a monster dump and even cleaning the litter box doesn't seem to help with the smell. My eyes are watering.
User avatar
Mojo
12 Hour Work Day
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:40 pm
Location: Backpacking Somewhere

 

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Mickey2093 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:06 am

Mojo wrote:My cat just took a monster dump and even cleaning the litter box doesn't seem to help with the smell. My eyes are watering.

:poo: :poo: :poo: :poo:
:turtlepoop: :aryalaugh: :turtlepoop:
:poo: :poo: :poo: :poo:
pamparius wrote:...Mickey said, surprising nobody :green:
FalseKnight wrote:Mickey is sort of an expert on Dicks.
Uruk wrote:Why fuck longer the pussy of delay?
User avatar
Mickey2093
Dicktractor
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Location: Puff Puff Pass...

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Mojo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Mickey2093 wrote:
Mojo wrote:My cat just took a monster dump and even cleaning the litter box doesn't seem to help with the smell. My eyes are watering.

:poo: :poo: :poo: :poo:
:turtlepoop: :aryalaugh: :turtlepoop:
:poo: :poo: :poo: :poo:


I think catshit smells the worse. It triggers my gag reflex and singed my nose hairs.
User avatar
Mojo
12 Hour Work Day
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:40 pm
Location: Backpacking Somewhere

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Strider » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:59 pm

I found a list of variations of the f word! This should be an awesome exercise in editing for the wise guy who plays around with asterisks on the site:

**** fuckass ******* ******* fuckbrain fuckbutt fuckbutter fucked ****** fuckersucker fuckface fuckhead fuckhole fuckin fucking fucknut fucknutt ******* fucks ********* ******** fucktart fuckup ******* ******* fuckwitt

I expect full equivalency "letter for asterisk" as you seem to be stubborn to do.
Yes I counted, buster lol

PS. Mods hate work. Muahahahaha see ya :buttshake:
Strider
Nice Girl ? Bad Pussy !!
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Mickey2093 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Go into your user control panel to Board preferences/Edit display options and change 'Enable word censoring' to No.
That oughta make your ***-tourettes go away.

errr... asterisks

edit: hmmm...

changing it didn't change existing asterisks...

let's see if it leaves mine now that I changed that in my settings.

I wish they'd stop fucking with the asterisk **** because of some whiney little **** that has some dykes plastic **** stuck in his ear.

So - will fucking, ****, ****, and **** come through?
Let's see - time to click Submit...
pamparius wrote:...Mickey said, surprising nobody :green:
FalseKnight wrote:Mickey is sort of an expert on Dicks.
Uruk wrote:Why fuck longer the pussy of delay?
User avatar
Mickey2093
Dicktractor
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Location: Puff Puff Pass...

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Mickey2093 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:49 pm

[quote="Strider"]I found a list of variations of the f word! This should be an awesome exercise in editing for the wise guy who plays around with asterisks on the site:

**** fuckass ******* ******* fuckbrain fuckbutt fuckbutter fucked ****** fuckersucker fuckface fuckhead fuckhole fuckin fucking fucknut fucknutt ******* fucks ********* ******** fucktart fuckup ******* ******* fuckwitt

I expect full equivalency "letter for asterisk" as you seem to be stubborn to do.
Yes I counted, buster lol

PS. Mods hate work. Muahahahaha see ya :buttshake:


huh.
so when you quote someone, it comes through as they typed it, not with the asterisks...
odd behavior - I noticed that before, but it didn't quite register.
pamparius wrote:...Mickey said, surprising nobody :green:
FalseKnight wrote:Mickey is sort of an expert on Dicks.
Uruk wrote:Why fuck longer the pussy of delay?
User avatar
Mickey2093
Dicktractor
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Location: Puff Puff Pass...

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Karsa » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:07 pm

[quote="Mickey2093"][quote="Strider"]I found a list of variations of the f word! This should be an awesome exercise in editing for the wise guy who plays around with asterisks on the site:

**** fuckass ******* ******* fuckbrain fuckbutt fuckbutter fucked ****** fuckersucker fuckface fuckhead fuckhole fuckin fucking fucknut fucknutt ******* fucks ********* ******** fucktart fuckup ******* ******* fuckwitt

I expect full equivalency "letter for asterisk" as you seem to be stubborn to do.
Yes I counted, buster lol

PS. Mods hate work. Muahahahaha see ya :buttshake:


huh.
so when you quote someone, it comes through as they typed it, not with the asterisks...
odd behavior - I noticed that before, but it didn't quite register.


Here, the morons from clown college are at the root of this:

http://support.freeforums.org/viewtopic ... 1&t=136533

Can you read this?:

*****
*****
*****
***** again.
"We're discussing giants robots here. Please stay on topic"

I, Gurm
- NAB -
User avatar
Karsa
Janitor From Hell
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Highscores: 10
Top

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby JapieQ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:48 pm

I don't see any asteriks btw, mod-privilege!
"I would happily vote for a satisfactory TV-ending and no further books. It would be the end of George skullfucking the brains out of his own story. That shit is just tragic to witness."

- UnGregorian_Chanting
User avatar
JapieQ
Ascendant God Of Detraction
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 pm
Highscores: 5

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Strider » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Mickey, I think it's waaaaay more than the settings. Thanks btw I had no idea there's a button for censoring stuff on the site.

Regardless, I had a theory where all mods and admins on this site were colluding and doing **** to our posts. I stick with that theory just so y'all know. Because there's no way I show up and serendipitously my post is the first one that gets shiit-asterisked like so: **** I couldn't possibly be THAT special.

And just an FYI this is how Ser Ken's avatar looks like to me on any device I tried this morning to look at IWC?

http://imgur.com/a/Xrp0o
Strider
Nice Girl ? Bad Pussy !!
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Karsa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:26 am

Strider wrote:Mickey, I think it's waaaaay more than the settings. Thanks btw I had no idea there's a button for censoring stuff on the site.

Regardless, I had a theory where all mods and admins on this site were colluding and doing sHiT to our posts. I stick with that theory just so y'all know. Because there's no way I show up and serendipitously my post is the first one that gets shiit-asterisked like so: **** I couldn't possibly be THAT special.

And just an FYI this is how Ser Ken's avatar looks like to me on any device I tried this morning to look at IWC?

http://imgur.com/a/Xrp0o

It's ridiculous. Someone should do something. And by something I mean, stop messing around! If I catch the rascal who does this stuff, I'll roast him to no end every time I'm dropping by!

:kong:


I pay Free Forums extra just for them to keep being a pain in the ass to you. At least one thing that´s working with them.
"We're discussing giants robots here. Please stay on topic"

I, Gurm
- NAB -
User avatar
Karsa
Janitor From Hell
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Highscores: 10

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Strider » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Karsa wrote:I pay Free Forums extra just for them to keep being a pain in your tuckus to you.

You're breaking my heart. :nippletweak:

I wish it would have been you and your :villageidiot: "crew" who messed up so we can all have a good laugh and go back to normal once the joke was done. Free Forums just deciding to ********* and messing up the format of the comments is just annoying.

And if my post was accidentally the first asterisk-ed I think I deserve some kind of punishment for the bad karma I've brought to IWC? An "admin for one day when GOT S7 starts" duty would be an awesome one, Karsa. Think on it. You don't have to give me an answer right now.

I've always wanted to be and admin when a forum is busiest.
Strider
Nice Girl ? Bad Pussy !!
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Dolan » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:14 am

https://reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comm ... ch_larger/

Interesting discussion on the size and composition of medieval armies. It seems like the idea of armies being made up of a majority of badly trained lightly armored peasants is an outdated one, they mostly relied on small professional forces and often mercenaries.
User avatar
Dolan
Bad Hombre
 
Posts: 3851
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Pindorama

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Atreyu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Dolan wrote:https://reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/5tgcdd/how_were_the_romans_able_to_field_much_larger/

Interesting discussion on the size and composition of medieval armies. It seems like the idea of armies being made up of a majority of badly trained lightly armored peasants is an outdated one, they mostly relied on small professional forces and often mercenaries.


True. But when some noble needed a bunch of warm bodies to soak up arrows or serve as speed bumps to a cavalry charge ... welp.

ETA: Peasants were valuable labor. I can't imagine they marched them off to the slaughter often.
No, I am not a best-selling fantasy author whose series HBO picked up. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn. Go fuck yourself.
User avatar
Atreyu
El Consolador
 
Posts: 5032
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm
Location: At freeforums HQ: picking out targets

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby marlboro gold » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:22 am

Had a big exam today for which I was obsessively preparing and studying for days. 40 minutes in, the guy that was evaluating me said "it seems we are both wasting our time". He proceeded to quickly tick every field in the contents check list, congratulated me, shook my hand and wished me success in the future.

As I walked out of the building I proceeded to dump all my charts and notes (of which I had used like 20%) in a garbage bin and drove back home feeling releived, but a little disappointed.

Well, at least I get to brag at work. I applied for this qualification by mistake, being a much lower-tier one the one that I was supposed to get. Some of my colleagues, and some superiors, didnt really think I would succeed. Cherry on top: someone of a rival company had told me a couple days ago, in an un-related conversation, that my manager (which I hate) failed miserably at this examination years ago when he was working for them. Actually, I think Im really happy with the outcome, regardless of how underwhelming it was.

:snicker:
ImageSMOKING KILLS Image
User avatar
marlboro gold
Marquise MUSH de Kincqe
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:10 am

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Mickey2093 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 am

marlboro gold wrote:Had a big exam today for which I was obsessively preparing and studying for days. 40 minutes in, the guy that was evaluating me said "it seems we are both wasting our time". He proceeded to quickly tick every field in the contents check list, congratulated me, shook my hand and wished me success in the future.

As I walked out of the building I proceeded to dump all my charts and notes (of which I had used like 20%) in a garbage bin and drove back home feeling releived, but a little disappointed.

Well, at least I get to brag at work. I applied for this qualification by mistake, being a much lower-tier one the one that I was supposed to get. Some of my colleagues, and some superiors, didnt really think I would succeed. Cherry on top: someone of a rival company had told me a couple days ago, in an un-related conversation, that my manager (which I hate) failed miserably at this examination years ago when he was working for them. Actually, I think Im really happy with the outcome, regardless of how underwhelming it was.

:snicker:


Congratulations, and well done!
pamparius wrote:...Mickey said, surprising nobody :green:
FalseKnight wrote:Mickey is sort of an expert on Dicks.
Uruk wrote:Why fuck longer the pussy of delay?
User avatar
Mickey2093
Dicktractor
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Location: Puff Puff Pass...

PreviousNext

Return to Random Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

suspicion-preferred