Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Last Kingdom

TV, cinema, gaming, music discussion.

Re: The Last Kingdom

Postby Strider » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:04 pm

FalseKnight wrote:I put the over/under on the number of books Cornwell might release before season 2 at two. I'd take the under and place a small wager on the over.

In light of Alex's reveal of Cornwell's slowing speed I feel I could take that small wager! Image
Strider
Nice Girl ? Bad Pussy !!

Postby Ser Kenneth » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 pm

I read the first 4 or 5 think, and I don't think I will read the rest. I enjoyed the ones I did read, but since we pretty much know how things will turn out in the end, I am happy leaving it at that.
Last edited by Ser Kenneth on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's only publishers and some journalists who believe that people want simple things. People are tired of simple things. They want to be challenged." - Umberto Eco

https://www.goodreads.com/SerKenneth
Ser Kenneth
Swedish Basement Dominatrix

Postby FalseKnight » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:51 pm

We don't know how things will turn out in the end. Sometimes he sounds like he captured Bebbanburg, but he never fully states it.
Rex wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
CRITICISING THE ADMINS AND MODS

Mickey2093 wrote:If you want Mature advice, seek out FalseKnight. He knows where to sew the damned nipples.
FalseKnight
Duke of Detraction

Postby Strider » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:06 am

https://www.facebook.com/TheLastKingdom ... 996569767/

Trailer looks amazing. I think this is one that I'm excitingly looking forward to.
Strider
Nice Girl ? Bad Pussy !!

Postby Alex Greyjoy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:34 pm

So, who's watching the second season?

Fuck Dorne

Alex Greyjoy
Duke of Detraction

Postby FalseKnight » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:09 am

Strider wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheLastKingdomOfficial/videos/1135393996569767/

Trailer looks amazing. I think this is one that I'm excitingly looking forward to.

Your waiting isn't that exciting.
Rex wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

Mickey2093 wrote:If you want Mature advice, seek out FalseKnight. He knows where to sew the damned nipples.
FalseKnight
Duke of Detraction

Postby FalseKnight » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Alex Greyjoy wrote:So, who's watching the second season?

It comes out here on May 5th.

FalseKnight
Duke of Detraction

Previous

Return to Culture