Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Grab Your Future by the *****: IWC Endorses Donald Trump

Politics, religion, science, news discussion. Play nice.

Re: Grab Your Future by the *****: IWC Endorses Donald Trump

Postby Ser Kenneth » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:54 pm

ICW once again making the difference! I for one look forward to Gurm's NAB whinge
"It's only publishers and some journalists who believe that people want simple things. People are tired of simple things. They want to be challenged." - Umberto Eco

https://www.goodreads.com/SerKenneth
Ser Kenneth
Swedish Basement Dominatrix

Postby Dolan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Which Award Winning HBO-SERIES GAME OF THRONES character is Trump? Mad King Aerys? Joffrey? Stannis?

I bet there's a facebook quiz that will answer this very important question.
Dolan
Bad Hombre

Postby Ser Kenneth » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:28 pm

Dolan wrote:Which Award Winning HBO-SERIES GAME OF THRONES character is Trump? Mad King Aerys? Joffrey? Stannis?

I bet there's a facebook quiz that will answer this very important question.

Robert Baratheon. Duh.
"It's only publishers and some journalists who believe that people want simple things. People are tired of simple things. They want to be challenged." - Umberto Eco

https://www.goodreads.com/SerKenneth
Ser Kenneth
Swedish Basement Dominatrix

Postby HaiYouGuise2 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Dumb cunts.

ETA: Just to clarify, that's not directed at anyone in particular... well, just the whole American populace really.
That's LADY Dondarrion to you

Breaker of Trolls wrote:Yeah, yeah, I know, you want Beric's mouthful all to yourself. :whistling:
HaiYouGuise2
Baron von GRRMhousen

Highscores: 2

Postby Dolan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:30 pm

Don't blame me, i voted Harambe.

#dicksout2016
Dolan
Bad Hombre

Postby HaiYouGuise2 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:53 pm

^ totally yr fault
That's LADY Dondarrion to you

Breaker of Trolls wrote:Yeah, yeah, I know, you want Beric's mouthful all to yourself. :whistling:
HaiYouGuise2
Baron von GRRMhousen

Highscores: 2

Postby Morgoth » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Gotta say, as it's always the case, IWC? is actually soothing. A lot, for me, at least. A safe haven.
In other boards, no so much. I left one today after it turned into a festering hole of Trump fanboys celebrating, and apparently excited for their Orange Hero to start crushing those "bad hombres" and banning abortion. It was a while since the last time I felt so uncomfortable/unwelcome on an internet board.
Even if it's naive, I still believe in good. In kindness. I've always fought the common cliche that most americans are racists, or bigots, or unwilling to give up their white privileges. I say, that's ridiculous. Same as saying all mexicans are short, plump and lazy. But then, things like Donald Trump getting elected happen. Peers and family members say "I told you so". And I'm left heartbroken.
Mickey2093 wrote:Morgoth is NOT a particularly mature poster. Downright silly at times.

LadyDi wrote:He didn't choose the cock. The cock chose him.

https://www.goodreads.com/Val1989
Morgoth
Pinball Wizard

Postby Mickey2093 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:38 pm

[quote="Morgoth"]Gotta say, as it's always the case, IWC? is actually soothing. A lot, for me, at least. A safe haven.
In other boards, no so much. I left one today after it turned into a festering hole of Trump fanboys celebrating, and apparently excited for their Orange Hero to start crushing those "bad hombres" and banning abortion. It was a while since the last time I felt so uncomfortable/unwelcome on an internet board.
Even if it's naive, I still believe in good. In kindness. I've always fought the common cliche that most americans are racists, or bigots, or unwilling to give up their white privileges. I say, that's ridiculous. Same as saying all mexicans are short, plump and lazy. But then, things like Donald Trump getting elected happen. Peers and family members say "I told you so". And I'm left heartbroken.

my friend -
if you feel heartbroken - just try to imagine what I and those like me are feeling.
absolute betrayal by the two-party system, terror at the potential for complete economic and social collapse/disaster, and having the disgusting underbelly that we all knew existed but were also relatively safe in the knowledge that it was a vast minority, most of whom kept it to themselves, thrust not only into our faces, but into the limelight for the entire world to judge us by, and it being a ****-ton bigger than we ever imagined.
I think that if Mexico is smart - they'll definitely build that wall - to keep their people safe from the wackjobs in this country, and to keep chump out.
but please - leave a door for refugees to flee in from here, would ya?
pamparius wrote:...Mickey said, surprising nobody :green:
FalseKnight wrote:Mickey is sort of an expert on Dicks.
Uruk wrote:Why fuck longer the pussy of delay?
Mickey2093
Dicktractor

Postby LadyDi » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:57 am

Morgoth, Please don't judge all of us from the US based on this. I think that Mickey's comments just hit the nail on the head. My husband went to bed before the results were in. All I needed to say to him was "Apparently Americans really are just that dumb." and he instantly knew the election results.
Queen of Love and Beauty, Psychotic Cheerleader and Supreme Empress of the Galaxy
Atreyu wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Miley Cyrus bullshit.
Breaker of Trolls wrote:Zombie (White Walker) peen + Volcano Cock = A Peen of Ice and Fire.
LadyDi
Cock Womble

Postby Morgoth » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:16 am

Not judging all of you, LadyDi, not at all. That wasn't my intention. More like referring to the folks who got Trump elected, like Mickey said. I think he said it way better than me.
Mickey2093 wrote:Morgoth is NOT a particularly mature poster. Downright silly at times.

LadyDi wrote:He didn't choose the cock. The cock chose him.

https://www.goodreads.com/Val1989
Morgoth
Pinball Wizard

Postby Mojo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:58 pm

[quote="Onrack"]A bold and ballsy move, worthy of the ***** grabber himself.

How come when I changed the theme of the site it censored the "bad words"? Sometimes I have to guess and it makes me scratch my head.
Mojo
12 Hour Work Day

Postby Breaker of Trolls » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Morgoth wrote:Even if it's naive, I still believe in good. In kindness.

Speaking of which (and, fwiw, I don't think it's naive), a day or two after the election, I was driving to the grocery, and I still had that gawd-awful feeling in the pit of my stomach I'm guessing many around here also had (and still have). There were a bunch of what looked like middle school-aged kids on the side of the road yelling and holding signs. I was stopped waiting for the traffic light to change, so I was able to really take in what was going on. One of the signs I saw said, "Smile, you are loved." They were out there trying to raise people's spirits. It really hit me. On the one hand, it broke my heart to think these kids were so aware of how disturbed, confused, afraid for the future, etc...the adults around them were. On the other hand, that those children responded the way they did was just sooooo beautiful.
Breaker of Trolls
WiC DiC

Postby Dolan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:54 pm

I kind went through something similar in June 2013 during the protests, except with no redemption after. On the way home after being shot at with rubber bullets and tear gassed by the police of the state supposedly run by a left wing governor. On the bus with a friend and I looked around a bunch of people, some with signs or green and yellow paint on their faces and everybody looking down, sad the entire atmosphere on the bus was moody, people usually chat, make noise, but on that day everybody was silent for the whole trip.
Now we have an illegitimate president running massive cuts on the size of government and cutting aid and benefits for people, destroying the current work rights legislation and dismantling the public retirement system.
Rock bottom can't come soon enough.
Dolan
Bad Hombre

Postby FalseKnight » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:56 am

Dolan wrote:I kind went through something similar in June 2013 during the protests, except with no redemption after. On the way home after being shot at with rubber bullets and tear gassed by the police of the state supposedly run by a left wing governor. On the bus with a friend and I looked around a bunch of people, some with signs or green and yellow paint on their faces and everybody looking down, sad the entire atmosphere on the bus was moody, people usually chat, make noise, but on that day everybody was silent for the whole trip.
Now we have an illegitimate president running massive cuts on the size of government and cutting aid and benefits for people, destroying the current work rights legislation and dismantling the public retirement system.
Rock bottom can't come soon enough.

“I thought I hit rock bottom in a handicap restroom in Bangkok where a Thai lady-boy snorted crank off my johnson while a sunburnt German watched us on the toilet”

#KeepinItBrockmire
Rex wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
CRITICISING THE ADMINS AND MODS

Mickey2093 wrote:If you want Mature advice, seek out FalseKnight. He knows where to sew the damned nipples.
FalseKnight
Duke of Detraction

Previous

Return to The C.S. Splitter Hall of Current Events and General Controversy