Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Where to post when you dont know where to post.

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby Den Mother » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Congratulations! Better to be over prepared and ace the exam. Hope you went out and celebrated.
DM
Den Mother
WordStar Whisperer

Re: The Thread to Post Random Stuff

Postby UnmightyWhitey » Mon May 01, 2017 10:24 am

I'm not keen on the ringmail bikini type fan art but (not GoT fan art) this Irish tourism site has a picture of Grainne (Grace O'Malley who may have inspired the character of Asha/Yara) showing quite a lot of cleavage - not so pretty in the face though. http://www.mayo-ireland.ie/en/about-may ... queen.html

and in 1892 it seems two Viennese noblewomen removed some of their clothing for a duel about flower arranging - the linked article doesn't show anyone topless I hasten to add. http://io9.gizmodo.com/a-princess-once- ... 1702919685

so the old adage about truth being stranger than fiction may not be so wide of the mark.

Just a slight edit - apparently the duelling noblewomen retained their corset covers though removed blouses and corsets so they weren't actually topless though the original article I read implied that they were.
UnmightyWhitey
Quesadilla Killa

Previous

Return to Random Topics