Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Is President Trump trolling the US?

Politics, religion, science, news discussion. Play nice.

Re: Is President Trump trolling the US?

Postby Den Mother » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Dolan, nice article. Keep them coming.
We should take a poll, and vote if Trump is impeached, and at what date.
DM :****:
Den Mother
WordStar Whisperer

Postby Breaker of Trolls » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:24 pm

[quote="Onrack"]I think I've gone too far in my shilling. Checks from George Soros, Putin, Al Qaeda, the Association of Irish Floral Artists. So many interests to juggle.

I'm very suspicious of a lot of the motivation behind the Russia investigations, even though I'm sure there's things to uncover (though again, with the **** Trump has gotten away with, I really doubt this is going to be grounds for impeachment. That's asking for a miracle). On both sides you have lunatics who basically want war with Russia. The Democrat establishment want to make it seem like they didn't lose the election; they had it robbed from them. Which I honestly don't think happened at all. I think they should be focusing all this energy and political clout on attacking Trump's actual straight up bugfuck evil politics. And I'm certain that Trump and co. have done plenty more illegal and suspicious things in the past then collaborate to leak some emails.

As for Chelsea Clinton running, the amount of attention she gets from liberal political sites is what has me worried. The Hill is just constantly writing articles about how great she is, to the extent where people assume her publicist is paying for it.

There seem to be, at least in my view, a couple of key things you're missing, Onrack. You mention dem's political clout. Republicans hold the White House and the majority in both houses of Congress. There have already been two instances where a couple of Republicans have voted with dems on something in the Senate, which led to a tie. Both times Pence has cast the tie-breaking vote, and both times, of course, that vote sided with the R majority. They aren't going to have much power until the mid-terms, at least in terms of those sorts of things, and only then if they can get a majority in at least one house of congress. The investigations can, likely, help that to happen. In the wake of both Nixon and Clinton (Bill), the party perceived to be "supportive" of the corruption got excoriated in the next elections. Moreover, I think you're missing the fact even if dems suddenly decided, "hey, wait, let's not investigate this stuff," that wouldn't stop the investigations within the Intelligence communities. If the investigations by those agencies could be stopped, I've no doubt the Republicans would have stopped them.

Chelsea is hardly a blip on the radar here, at least from what I've seen, despite the click-bait articles in the Hill. Someone is smart enough to know if "Clinton" is in the headline, it will get a ****-ton of views, but that doesn't translate into much of anything beyond those views, at least not on this side of the pond.

I'm guessing, if Pootie continues to try and influence elections in other countries, like, oh, say, France, you won't be so amused, at least not if he's successful. Maybe, just maybe, something learned from the investigations currently going on will be of some use to France and other countries in counteracting his games. At least I hope so.
Breaker of Trolls
WiC DiC

Postby Den Mother » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am

Pence denies funding for Planned Parenthood. Who would have ever thought that would happen?

Mike Flynn Willing to Be Interviewed in Return for Immunity - what do you think? Is it a smoking gun, or just another way to bandstand for Trump?

We are cursed by living in interesting times.

DM :popcorn:
Den Mother
WordStar Whisperer

Postby Morgoth » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:15 am

**** Pence, Trump and the GOP with their idiotic charade of pretending they care about women.
Mickey2093 wrote:Morgoth is NOT a particularly mature poster. Downright silly at times.

LadyDi wrote:He didn't choose the cock. The cock chose him.

https://www.goodreads.com/Val1989
Morgoth
Pinball Wizard

Postby Dolan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Another secret meeting with Russian officials: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html
Dolan
Bad Hombre

Postby Den Mother » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Trade deficits are down regards China and up for our exports to Germany. This is good for Trump. Anybody here can tell me why that happened?
DM
Den Mother
WordStar Whisperer

Postby Morgoth » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Seems like France will spare us a third shock. Or at least I hope so, because **** Le Pen. And **** Trump, too.
Mickey2093 wrote:Morgoth is NOT a particularly mature poster. Downright silly at times.

Morgoth
Pinball Wizard

Postby Breaker of Trolls » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:58 pm

[quote="Morgoth"]Seems like France will spare us a third shock. Or at least I hope so, because **** Le Pen. And **** Trump, too.

I sure hope so, too, Morgoth!!!

It sure seems like Putin's cronies are trying to meddle in that election, too.
Something I find fascinating is how some folks I read are still insistent Putin was not part of any meddling in the US election, even as reports come out the same things are happening both in the French and German election cycles.

Who knows, maybe if something good...such as it is...can come from what happened in the US election, including the result, it can be that citizens of other countries are more aware of the meddling, will be more vigilant about whether or not to believe what they read, and make sure another Putin puppet does not get elected.
Breaker of Trolls
WiC DiC

Postby Onrack » Thu May 18, 2017 6:40 pm

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/how- ... hite-house

Apologies if this has been posted before but...holy shit, LOL. You know, I've often thought there was a correlation between being an insane book purist and being a right wing loon. Something about AngryGOTFan just screamed 'Nazi" Linda would fit right in at the Trump White House of course, as we all know.
Onrack
Grizzled GRRuMbler

Postby Atreyu » Thu May 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Kind of appropriate that this douche nozzle got internet famous for being one of the many folks who retweeted information from 4chan that turned out to be false. I poked about a bit and found even moar! He's a Pizzagater. Wouldn't be surprised if he also thinks the Sandy Hook massacre is a hoax.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/pizzagat ... who-is-he/

He is proof that herpes walks among us.
No, I am not a best-selling fantasy author whose series HBO picked up. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn. Go fuck yourself.
Atreyu
El Consolador

Postby Atreyu » Thu May 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Also, if anyone has heard of the "Rape Melania" sign outrage: it was likely a false flag operation done by our very own AGOTF.
No, I am not a best-selling fantasy author whose series HBO picked up. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn. Go fuck yourself.
Atreyu
El Consolador

Postby Onrack » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:39 am

https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/8 ... 9475452928

The Russia investigation is apparently more of a priority to some Democrat politicians than healthcare. Let's see where it goes, but this is pretty much exactly the kind of thing I was worried about. People will fucking die because they don't have healthcare, but it's all about Russia Russia Russia. And what are they going to tell voters when it comes to Mid Terms?
Onrack
Grizzled GRRuMbler

Postby Atreyu » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:46 am

Onrack wrote:https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/874468249475452928
And what are they going to tell voters when it comes to Mid Terms?

Die quietly?
Atreyu
El Consolador

Postby Mickey2093 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Onrack wrote:https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/874468249475452928

The Russia investigation is apparently more of a priority to some Democrat politicians than healthcare. Let's see where it goes, but this is pretty much exactly the kind of thing I was worried about. People will fucking die because they don't have healthcare, but it's all about Russia Russia Russia. And what are they going to tell voters when it comes to Mid Terms?

They'll do the same thing republicans did for the presidential election -
"But RUSSIA!"

pathetic...
pamparius wrote:...Mickey said, surprising nobody :green:
FalseKnight wrote:Mickey is sort of an expert on Dicks.
Uruk wrote:Why fuck longer the pussy of delay?
Mickey2093
Dicktractor

Postby Morgoth » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Regarding the gunman who opened fire at GOP people during a baseball practice: LOL. Took a while but it finally bit them in the ass, eh? after years of trumpeting the "Obama is coming for your guns" bullcrap, not wanting to know anything about harsher gun control and tweeting gems like this: https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/senator ... esurfaces/
But *of course* they'll somehow blame this on the dems, the "anti-Trump rhetoric" and "hate speech" from the left, because the entire Trump campaign consisted in rainbows and unicorn farts, and the GOP isn't a supervillain team.
Had they all been shot and killed, I wonder if Alex Jones would've called it a hoax. :poo:

Morgoth
Pinball Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to The C.S. Splitter Hall of Current Events and General Controversy