Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Happy Birthday Thread

News, updates, discussion of the boards etc.

Re: The Happy Birthday Thread

Postby Onrack » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Happy Birthday to all the people I forgot to wish one too. I was busy making this forum great. I'm the people's mod.

Edit: Wait a goddamn second...not even a pity Happy Birthday for me during my long absence? April 30th? Time for the people's mod to open the people"s Gulag methinks.
Onrack
Grizzled GRRuMbler

Postby Atreyu » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:02 am

Onrack wrote:Happy Birthday to all the people I forgot to wish one too. I was busy making this forum great. I'm the people's mod.

Edit: Wait a goddamn second...not even a pity Happy Birthday for me during my long absence? April 30th? Time for the people's mod to open the people"s Gulag methinks.

No one has wished me a Happy Birthday here for two years. Good thing I am awesome and my mommy loves me.
No, I am not a best-selling fantasy author whose series HBO picked up. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn. Go fuck yourself.
Atreyu
El Consolador

Postby Karsa » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:56 am

Atreyu wrote:
Onrack wrote:Happy Birthday to all the people I forgot to wish one too. I was busy making this forum great. I'm the people's mod.

No one has wished me a Happy Birthday here for two years. Good thing I am awesome and my mommy loves me.

Who are you?
"We're discussing giants robots here. Please stay on topic"

I, Gurm
- NAB -
Karsa
Janitor From Hell

Highscores: 10

Postby Cab » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Karsa wrote:
Atreyu wrote:

Who are you?

Some random butt sniffer would be my guess.

My birthday tomorrow.
Cab
Lurking with Lindaaaa

Postby Rex » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Fucking Cab.
HaiYouGuise2 wrote:I WUVS YOU REX

Yelmer wrote:Holy shit, I just noticed I AM YELMER NOW.
I hate you, Rex.

Rex
Tyranomoderator-Rex

Postby Jetboi! » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 am

It's a bitter sweet symphony this life

*cue violins*
Jetboi!
GRRMsguard

Previous

Return to Community