Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Is President Trump trolling the US?

Politics, religion, science, news discussion. Play nice.

Re: Is President Trump trolling the US?

Postby Atreyu » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:42 am

No, I am not a best-selling fantasy author whose series HBO picked up. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn. Go fuck yourself.
Atreyu
El Consolador

Postby Mickey2093 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:40 am

Morgoth wrote:Regarding the gunman who opened fire at GOP people during a baseball practice: LOL. Took a while but it finally bit them in the ass, eh? after years of trumpeting the "Obama is coming for your guns" bullcrap, not wanting to know anything about harsher gun control and tweeting gems like this: https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/senator ... esurfaces/
But *of course* they'll somehow blame this on the dems, the "anti-Trump rhetoric" and "hate speech" from the left, because the entire Trump campaign consisted in rainbows and unicorn farts, and the GOP isn't a supervillain team.
Had they all been shot and killed, I wonder if Alex Jones would've called it a hoax. :poo:

So the republicans used to lie and say that "Obama is coming for your guns...".
Now, the democrats can now truthfully say that "Those guns you love are apparently coming for you...".

sad, but true.
pamparius wrote:...Mickey said, surprising nobody :green:
FalseKnight wrote:Mickey is sort of an expert on Dicks.
Uruk wrote:Why fuck longer the pussy of delay?
Mickey2093
Dicktractor

Postby Onrack » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:09 am

https://www.vox.com/2017/6/17/15823470/ ... ius-caesar

And now Angry Got Fan is shutting down Shakespeare's Julius Caesar for being offensive, forever proving the link between being right wing and having an absolutely moronic view of art. And being a moron in general of course.

It's also interesting to see these alt right types becoming exactly what they always used to despise: Tumblr snowflakes offended at everything. I guess it's easy to be nihilistic and detached when you're not in power, now they've got a stake in the game.
Onrack
Grizzled GRRuMbler

Postby Breaker of Trolls » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:36 pm

He's both an idiot and a pathetic piece of shit, and he proves it more and more with every stunt.

It has been kind of fun reading politicos from both sides of the aisle skewer him, though.
I don't have a twitter account, but I do read several people, and there was this one thread where a bunch of folks were riffing on his name ... Pubicsack, Prilosec, Probiotic.

He's a laughingstock to everyone who isn't one of his fellow alt-right scumbags.
Breaker of Trolls
WiC DiC

Previous

Return to The C.S. Splitter Hall of Current Events and General Controversy