Welcome
Welcome to IS WINTER COMING?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

S07E04 Leaked!

Discussion of all aspects of the TV show, the faltering novelization, the comics, the art, the new canon, the games, even the pooks, etc.

S07E04 Leaked!

Postby Fluffs » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:31 pm

Sunday's episode of GoT has been leaked. It contains some of the most amazing scenes since Hardhome. This Mashable article contains all the info you ahem need to know! http://mashable.com/2017/08/04/game-of- ... Y27xjtJaqt
Fluffs
Lurking with Lindaaaa

Re: S07E04 Leaked!

Postby Morgoth » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Fluffs wrote:Sunday's episode of GoT has been leaked. It contains some of the most amazing scenes since Hardhome. This Mashable article contains all the info you ahem need to know! http://mashable.com/2017/08/04/game-of- ... Y27xjtJaqt

Yeah. Thanks for the heads up, but I'll wait. :dancingturtle: :flyingdragon:
Mickey2093 wrote:Morgoth is NOT a particularly mature poster. Downright silly at times.

LadyDi wrote:He didn't choose the cock. The cock chose him.

https://www.goodreads.com/Val1989
Morgoth
Pinball Wizard

Postby Longbelly » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Fluffs wrote: It contains some of the most amazing scenes since Hardhome.

Nah. Some of the most 'amazing' scenes since the retarded Battle of the Bastards at most.

It's standard S7 (post S3) fare in terms of quality.

Wait for Sunday, the leaked file is very low resolution.
Longbelly
Lurking with Lindaaaa

Postby Morgoth » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Not sure what's "Post S3 quality" supposed to mean. I'm not looking for a nerd fight, I just don't get it. Does it mean like "bad" or what? (I assume yes bc of the 'retarded' thing).
Mickey2093 wrote:Morgoth is NOT a particularly mature poster. Downright silly at times.

Morgoth
Pinball Wizard

Postby Water Damage » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:05 am

Morgoth wrote:Not sure what's "Post S3 quality" supposed to mean.

He's saying the first thee seasons were the best, and since then the writers have lost their way.

In their defense, the quality of the material they've had to work with has dropped sharply.
"You are gross, rolling with fat, covered with coarse hair and warts, you stink of sweat, you have a flat nose and a pig's eyes, your teeth are crooked and stained."
Water Damage
Rat Puppy

Highscores: 1

Postby Morgoth » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:15 am

Water Damage wrote:

He's saying the first thee seasons were the best, and since then the writers have lost their way.

Ahh, gotcha.

Morgoth
Pinball Wizard

Postby marlboro gold » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:49 am

I just saw the episode. It was alright. Eps 1 and 2 got me a little worried (well and the whole seasons 5-6) but 3 and 4 were pretty decent episodes. Streamlined and strightfoward, but at least they are nice to watch. Dont expect any scheming/conspiracy or whatever.

Mild spoilers

Spoiler:
Never really liked the dragons. Their birth was a disappointment. Too powerful, and plot-armored too. They dont fit with the rest of the world. No ammount of ballistas will solve that.

Anyway

Water Damage wrote:

In their defense, the quality of the material they've had to work with has dropped sharply.

I think he means quality as in production as in throwing money at something, not quality of writing.
ImageSMOKING KILLS Image
marlboro gold
Marquise MUSH de Kincqe

Postby Mr Troll » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:03 am

Not S1-4 quality but it's the best in some time. Can't wait to see the last 15 minute in HD, love me some eye candy.
I am The Darkness That Comes Before.
Mr Troll
Lurking with Lindaaaa

Postby Broken Fox » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:53 am

The last 15 minutes were rad as fuck. Can't wait to see it on a proper screen.

And S2 and 3 butchered a lot of cool storylines. Namely Jon's and Robb/Cat's. The show's only ramped up in quality since then but to each his own.
Broken Fox
Cuban-American Whiplash Boy

Postby TFP » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Not perfect but pretty damned satisfying. I'm sure Linda & co (when I next check her outpourings) will hate it. After all, who wants to see
Spoiler:
key from-the-beginning characters Jamie and Dany/Drogon coming within heart-stopping milliseconds of killing each other
when they could instead be focusing on 'worried building', theorizing about the identity of the slavetown harpy, whatever.
To put things into perspective, Martin has published one unfinished ASOIAF book, spread across two volumes, in the last 16 years.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/i-have ... 1771831873
TFP
One of the Cool Kids

Postby GeneralRancor » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:52 pm

But we need to know the important stuff, like what the Lannister Army was eating around the camp fire later that evening. hehe.
GeneralRancor
Cock Womble

Postby Broken Fox » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:23 am

The obsession people have with travel times is the dumbest thing. Like we really need to see "4 weeks later" everytime a character arrives at a new destination. Fuck's sake.
Broken Fox
Cuban-American Whiplash Boy

Postby FireAtDawn » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:24 am

"Muh teleportation" has been the dumbest thing I think I've ever seen people throw out, in regards to the show.
FireAtDawn
Twitter Meltdown Minx

Postby HaiYouGuise2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Longbelly wrote:Nah. Some of the most 'amazing' scenes since the retarded Battle of the Bastards at most.

Lindaaaaa?

Is that you?

Have you finally joined the dark side??!!!!

(Welcome! We might not have 5,000 word travelogues but we do expect some story resolution)
That's LADY Dondarrion to you

Breaker of Trolls wrote:Yeah, yeah, I know, you want Beric's mouthful all to yourself. :whistling:
HaiYouGuise2
Baron von GRRMhousen

Highscores: 2

Return to HBO's "Game Of Thrones"